Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Talk to the Experts
Call or text us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
Tune In and Live Better with the Right Hearing Aid in Northampton, MA
Are you tired of constantly asking people to repeat themselves, missing out on conversations, and feeling anxious in social situations? If so, you’re not alone: hearing loss creates a barrier to communication that causes anxiety, frustration, and a feeling of disconnection for millions of Americans.
But thanks to modern advances in hearing aid technology, millions of Americans have also learned that, in virtually all cases, the burden of hearing loss can be overcome.
At Clarke Hearing Center, we’ve helped countless patients reconnect with the world and with loved ones through better hearing in the Northampton and surrounding areas. Our audiologists have the highest levels of education and licensure in the industry, as well as several years of experience treating all types and degrees of hearing loss.
Our personalized approach to patient care ensures that you’ll receive the right technology tailored to the specifics of your hearing loss, your preferences, and your budget. Whether you’re looking for hearing aids that are nearly invisible when worn or hearing aids that can be controlled with your smartphone, we have the technology and experience to optimize your hearing—so that you’ll never miss out on life’s best moments again.
5 Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Clarke Hearing Center?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.
Donna M., Florence, MA
Heather, Warren, MA
Joan J., Amherst, MA